Dutch high-tech OEMs have set very ambitious goals to reduce their footprint in material, energy consumption and waste. The big question now is whether they will actually realize this and whether they can also motivate and move their suppliers to help achieve these goals.
At the first edition of the Bits&Chips Sustainability Conference, attendants learned how to start, how to contribute and how to create business success by climbing the sustainability stairs.
About the Sustainability Conference
The event focuses on sustainability in the product creation process of high-tech systems. How do equipment builders make their designs more sustainable? Where do they start? Where do they find the low-hanging fruit? Where do they find knowledge, inspiration and help? What does it mean for the product roadmap and the whole organization? What does a choice for sustainability mean for everyone who influences the development and design process, from constructors, designers, system architects and product managers to decision makers?
Our target audience
At the event, attendants had the opportunity to meet:
- decision makers with a vision to make sustainability part of the core values and strategies of their organization;
- professionals from designers to team leads in high tech who want to know how to start making products and their development process more sustainable;
- representatives of high tech suppliers that recognize sustainability should be part of their value proposition;
- everyone who is embracing sustainability and wants to learn how it can contribute to business success.
12 October 2022
5211 VD ‘s-Hertogenbosch
The program featured:
- inspiring keynotes;
- presentations on cases of successful development projects with proven reductions and positive impact on the business;
- presentations that provide insight into the influence of sustainability on the product design and development process and the associated organizational and personnel changes;
- presentations that zoom in on sub-aspects, such as life cycle analyses, energy, choice of raw materials and resources, etc.
We are Techwatch
At Techwatch, we can handle all of your marketing and content needs for the high-tech industry.
We offer content services, organize (online) events (and offer them as a service) and we create and host webinars, podcasts and videos.
At Techwatch, we offer virtual solutions for remote events. We facilitate webinars, training courses, lectures and network sessions.
Techwatch organizes its own events and conferences for the high-tech industry. Additionally, we help you with organizing your event. An event is a great way to promote your product, company or organization.
Techwatch bv – office address
6546 BB Nijmegen
T +31 24 3505544
Chamber of Commerce 09102339
VAT number: NL807783109B01